How to Take Screenshot on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 T989

If you'll need to have a screen captured on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 (S II) SGH-T989, that's too very easy. You don't need to have it rooted or install any software tools or screenshot capture application just to have a screenshots of your phone.

You can directly take a screenshots right away from your device because the Samsung Galaxy S2 is already has it's own built in screen capture function. All you need to do is just - by pressing the HOME button and then quickly press and release the Power button. (you have to push the power button quickly because the task manager comes up if you keep the home button pushed too long)

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 taking screenshot buttons
The taken screenshots will then be saved on the phones image gallery folder.
This will also works on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777 and Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 (global version). This is how tech bloggers and developers do when they want to share a screenshot sample of their newly develop android themes or custom ROMs out over on the internet.

19 comments:

Yay it works!!!!!!!

Doesn't work for me. :(

thanks it works for me

Does it work if it has ICS?

Does not work for galaxy s2 ICS. Called Tmobile tech support and they told me to try home and double click the power button, and still does not work for me. Any help please ??

Figured it out. Volume down + Power button for 1 second equals screenshot.

Yes..it worked for me after 20 times

I have ics and or doesn't work

Not working for me.

You have to press the Home and Power buttons simultaneously for half a second then release.

I've been looking for for a long time, thank you verry much, finally i have it , i'm verry happy.

RJ Cecilio says:
05:47 Reply

You have to press the Home and Power buttons simultaneously for half a second then release. <- Correct. Works on my SGS2 T989/UVHL1 Rooted Stock ICS 4.0.4 Works for non-roots as well.

I have ICS as well. I thought it didn't work for me either, but it does. Press them at almost the exact same time, and make sure you're pushing the power button all the way in. Hold it until the picture you've captured appears on the screen. Really push down the power button all the way across though, and the home button as well. Hope this helps.

It dont work for me... Is it cause i got a refurbished one?

Thanksssssss It work!

^ thank you RJ!! I tried it simultaneously and it worked! :)

Post a Comment